Wow!! I am truly honoured to receive these blog awards!! I started this blog a few weeks ago as a way to vent, and hope to find a little humour in this humourless situation. I was given these 2 awards from awesome fellow blogger Princess Wahna Bea Mama – a real clever and creative chick! I love her blog – you guys gotta check it out. Plus, she’s a Mensa smarty, so she’s super witty too! So a huge THANK YOU to the Princess! Since I got 2 awards, and each one has its own rules, I’m going to combine them.
The Rules of accepting the awards are:
1.) Thank and Link back to the blogs that gave you your awards
2.) Share seven things about yourself.
3.) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4.) Contact the bloggers to let them know you've given them an award.
Numero Uno) A huge THANK YOU to my royal fan: Princess Wahna Bea Mama at http://theprincessandthepeestick.blogspot.com/ for The Versatile Blogger Award, and also for the I Love This Blog Award. I am definitely feeling the love! So go do yourself and favour and check out her blog; like I said, it’s super funny and witty. And she’s been through a lot and has a lot of great info to share. So do it! Do it! Head over there and get reading! J
#2) I guess since I received 2 awards, I am to share 7 things about myself for each award, so here are 14 things all about little ol’ me:
1. I am a “mommy” to 2 furbabies – one cat, one dog – both hypoallergenic. Aside from my husband, they are the loves of my life
2. I am super anal about grammar and spelling. It drives me crazy when people use your/you’re and their/there/they’re incorrectly!
3. I bite my nails and pick at my cuticles. I try everything not to do it, but I just can’t seem to stop myself
4. I am a die-hard Sex and the City fan. I have all 6 seasons & both movies, and I’ve probably watched every episode a hundred times. Love everything about it!
5. I am in love with travelling. I live in
, but have travelled through 13 countries in Canada Europe, , tons of places throughout the China , but I am terrified of flying US
6. I lived in an all-girl residence during my first year of university, and I loved it! Made the best friends of my life there
7. I am a coupon freak! I am extremely upset if I have to pay full price for anything.
8. When watching movies, I am more upset if an animal dies, than if a person dies
9. I absolutely hate ironing and refuse to buy any pieces of clothes that require it
10. I have a tattoo of a 4-leaf clover on my left foot
11. My celebrity boyfriends include: James Dean, Jim Morrison, and Elvis Presley (ok, and embarrassingly Joey Lawrence when I was 14)
12. I secretly wish I was a Broadway performer
13. My 2 favourite cars are a red, convertible mustang and a 1978 yellow beetle
14. My middle names are the first names of both of my grandmothers (Mom’s & Dad’s side) and I plan to carry on that tradition if I have a daughter
Trois) I am new to the blogosphere so I haven’t found 30 blogs to follow yet. But I want to list all the ones that I am following and hope that you guys check them out! These are the people that help get me through week after week and allow me to see a little light at the end of this dark tunnel. A couple aren’t
TTC blogs, but thought I’d share them anyways. J
Cuatro) I am sending out messages to my fellow bloggers to let them know that I’m taking these wonderful awards and paying it forward!
- 999 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility http://www.999reasonstolaugh.com/
- A Garden for Butterflies http://agardenforbutterflies.blogspot.com/
- A Little Blog About The Big Infertility http://jesstutt.blogspot.com/
- Adventures in Infertility-Land http://adventuresininfertilityland.blogspot.com/
- Ambivalent Womb http://ambivalentwomb.blogspot.com/
- Bean Dreams: http://littlebeandreams.blogspot.com/
- Caffeine & Clonazepam http://chasekailey.blogspot.com/
- Colours of Cattiz http://cattiz.blogspot.com/
- Do I Have To Be A Dink? http://doihavetobeadink.blogspot.com/
- Dreaming of Babies http://dreamingofpinkandblue.blogspot.com/
- It Will Happen When You Stop Trying http://itwillhappenwhenyoustop.blogspot.com/
- Our Trying To Conceive Journey http://ourtryingtoconceivejourney.blogspot.com/
- The Fertile Hurdle http://drevasfertilehurdle.blogspot.com/
- Try, Try Again http://try-try-again1.blogspot.com/
- Two’s Company. Three’s a Family http://2scompany3safamily.blogspot.com/
- We Relaxed…It Didn’t Happen http://2scompany3safamily.blogspot.com/
- Squawkfox http://www.squawkfox.com/